Welcome to our blog!
About the Evertrain Blog
Evertrain Lifestyles Inc. is a local Ottawa Training business that caters to men and women aged 50-65 in the New Edinburgh, Manor Park, Lindenlea, Rockcliffe Park, Vanier and Beechwood Village communities.
Hello our names are Julie and Andre and we own Evertrain Lifestyles.
Although roughly 80% of the people we work with fall into the above mentioned category, we also specialize in pre and post natal training, online training and provide Fascial Stretch Therapy as well.
The goal of our blog is to provide relevant information on all things health and fitness that you can actually use. We live in a world of information and sometimes that can do more harm than good.
The information you receive is really only useful if you use it. Otherwise it's simply a good read. We like a good read just much as the next person, but that's not our main purpose.
We will do our best to provide practical tips for you to use. Too often we see people who are ready to make changes for the better but just don't know where to start. A simple google search can send you on a path of information overload leaving you more confused than when you started.
Our focus is to make you feel confident about change. To do this we will simplify important topics such as nutrition, weight training, weight loss, mobility, stretching, mindset, lifestyle change, etc. This way you can feel confident about your potential to make change in your life. If ever you have a question you can simply reach out to us or leave a comment in the comment section for further discussion (we only ask that all comments remain respectful and on topic).
Although we will publish great content on health and fitness, this is much more than a blog. It's a community where like minded people can come to make positive changes in their life, become a better version of themselves and support each other.
The focus of this blog is to not only provide relevant information, but to announce community events, highlight local businesses and to showcase and honour hard working people who are dedicated to their health and fitness.
If you have not already, sign up to our newsletter to make sure you are getting all of the latest news and updates on everything happening with Evertrain and the local community.
What the Evertrain Blog can do for you:
- Give you the most relevant nutrition tips for living healthy and lean.
- Teach you expert coaching cues for improving exercise technique.
- The how-to of mobility work and why it is so important for you.
- Insight on the mindset you need to adopt to not only make change, but to keep these changes in the long term.
- Help you sift through the sea of information and find the best bang for your buck tips on how people aged 50-65 can become their healthiest and fittest versions of them self.
- Keep you up to date on local health and fitness events, fundraisers, charities and get togethers.
- Demonstrate ways to recover better and decrease stress in your life.
- Provide ways to fit health and fitness into your already busy life.
- Teach you what not to do when exercising while pregnant.
- Teach you what to do when exercising while pregnant.
- Teach you what not to do when exercising post pregnancy.
- Teach you what to do when exercising post pregnancy.
- And lots more...
The best way for you to benefit from our blog is to sign up to our newsletter. Not only will you receive FREE access to weekly tips and local news and events, but you will be notified every time a blog post is made (we also offer exclusive deals and promotions to people on our newsletter that we don't offer anywhere else).
What we do best
At Evertrain we aren't writers or bloggers by nature. We write about fitness because we love fitness. In fact, it's not just fitness that we love. What we love is the impact that health and fitness can have on the clients we work with.
There is nothing more rewarding for us than seeing our clients through from point A to point B. When our clients come out on the other side of their fitness journey with us, there is no better feeling.
We welcome you to check out our website to see more of what we do for our clients. If you feel that it might be a good fit for you, contact us. We would be happy to hear more about you and your fitness goals.
If you feel that the information we provide is useful, we ask you to share this blog with your friends and family. We greatly appreciate the support and hope to see what you have to say in the comment section.
Thank you for visiting our blog and we look forward to having you as a part of the community.
Julie and Andre
Evertrain Lifestyles Inc.