About the 30-Day Kick-Start Program
If you've been following us for a little while, you probably know that we're big on long-term lifestyle change. This is our #1 focus.
And because of this we didn't offer any 30-day/short term programs. We thought that it went against our philosophy. But after receiving feedback from you, we decided to create the 30-day Kick-Start program.
We realized that many of you wanted to try us out, before committing to the bigger picture. They wanted to learn first hand what it was like work with us, make some real and visible progress and learn key fundamentals of weight-loss and how to avoid getting hurt with exercise.
Today's post will give you an idea of what this amazing program can do for you and why so many people are doing it.
Here's why you'll like this program.
- It’s comprehensive: You get proper assessment and goal setting, nutrition coaching, guides, accountability, a custom workout program, progress tracking, exercise coaching, injury prevention and mobility, and more.
- It’s got accountability: Your entire program will be overseen by yours truly. I am there for you every step of the way. We will make decisions together that will move you towards your goals. Then I will check in with you regularly to make sure you do what we agreed on. Isn’t that great? :)
- It’s low commitment: 4-weeks is a relatively low commitment. This will reduce the fear of commitment that most of us face and help you to commit to YOUR goals and YOUR health.
- It’s set up for long-term success: This program is designed to do the opposite of what most programs offer. It’s not a quick-fix, blast-you-into-the-ground, with claims of losing 30lbs in 3 weeks, type of program. It teaches you how to move well first without pushing you unsafely. It’s designed to give you the right amount of what you need to lay the foundation for long-term success.
- It works: In fact, it works so well, we guarantee it. Together we’ll set the right goals based on your current situation – and then we’ll achieve those goals – we’ll help you to get the results you want or we’ll refund every penny of your investment. That’s how confident we are in the “FitAfter50 - Kick-Start” Program. (We don’t know of many other places that will provide this type of guarantee.)
What people have to say about the program.
We interviewed one of our current Evertrain members who got started with our fall Kick-Start Program (and decided to continue with us) on what she thought about the program and how it helped her.
With a busy life taking care of her family, previous injuries and a recent diagnosis of osteoporosis, Rita wanted to get stronger and get out of pain.
- Q: What were the top 1-2 things that held you back from achieving your goal?
A: I had physical impediments that prevented me from lifting weights effectively. I also am very busy with young children and a hectic life.
- Q: What had you tried to get to your goal before?
Lifting free weights several times a week.
- Q: How were you feeling about <your problem or goal> at that time you enrolled? *
That it was increasingly becoming an impediment to my daily activities.
- Q: Now that you achieved <your problem or goal>, has your view of yourself changed? (if applicable)
I feel much stronger. I can do activities such as lifting things, playing badminton, and walking without the aches and pains I used to get. I do not feel as if my physical health will be all downhill.
- Q: How do you feel about your future?
I feel better prepared to meet the challenges of getting older.
- Q: What have you liked best about working with us?
The workouts take into consideration my limitations and are very effective in a short time.
- Q: What challenges have you overcome and struggled with that kept you from progressing faster with your goals?
Bad knees, painful shoulders, little time.
- Q: How did you overcome them?
My coach tailored my workouts such that my bad knees did not get in the way of strengthening my body, and my extra strength has lessened my shoulder pain. He also created workout plans that do not take much time.
- Q: What would you say to anyone else who might be dealing with <a similar problem or goal>?
You have to do this for yourself because you only have the one body, and everything in society (work, computers, child and elder care) is taking its toll on your health. Doing weight training with Evertrain can get you stronger and healthier. Being in your 50s is not too late to start.
Your Call to Action
If you're in a position where you realize that you need the extra help and want the guidance and accountability of someone who specializes in working with men and women over 50, don't hesitate. Contact us today to register for our New Year Kick-Start program. Enrolment begins January 8th until January 21st and there are only a few spots left.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Committed to your success in 2018,
The Evertrain Team