Why You Should Read This Post
We've prepared a Holiday Survival Guide for people over 50 who are tired of letting the holidays dig you into a hole. If you’ve found yourself going through the cycle year-after-year of letting loose over the holidays and feeling like you HAVE to "get back on track" come January 1st, this guide is what you need.
This guide will help you to control the "damage" done over the holidays and have you going into the New Year feeling great about yourself and in a MUCH better place to reach your 2018 goals.
Here is what this guide will do for you;
- Significantly minimize holiday weight gain
- Stop you from losing all of the gains you’ve made before the holidays
- Get rid of the horrible guilt from letting yourself go
- Get you to feel great about yourself and feeling more confident about reaching your goals going into January
- Show you that you don’t need to be ‘perfect’ to stay on track
- Give you a template to follow every holiday season
Our Holiday Survival Philosophy
It's not about being perfect or trying to rigidly stay on track and follow the 'rules'. Our holiday philosophy is quite simple, but very effective;
Give yourself a mental and physical "break" (in other words, don't be too hard on yourself).
- Commit to turning the dial DOWN on fitness and nutrition not OFF.
You'll notice a few key words in the bullet points above and that is what we're going to talk about in today's post.